- Gently, remove any visible dirty or particles clinging to hair
- From bottom to top, de-tangle and comb the hair with your brush, and remember not to do it vise-versa ( from top to bottom), otherwise, your hair will break badly
- Rinse your hair and extensions with warm water.
- Apply mild shampoo whilst your hair is in hot water and remember not to rub hair, instead, pass through your fingers gently.
- Squeeze out excess water and apply very nice moisturizing conditioner and massage nicely.
- Dry your hair naturally, or for quick results, use slight warm dryer.
- Apply nicely warm oil and comb it nicely.
- Finally, look on mirror, smile and enjoy new look